Best Brain International School is a preparatory school founded in September 2010 open to children of all religions and nationalities It provides both a Ghanaian and International style of education with high standards; incorporating the best practices and methods of teaching and learning resources from the best educational systems.
BBIS offers curricula that emphasize critical thinking and problem-solving skills. It aims to providing an all-encompassing educational standard that equips pupils to become confident, assertive, reflective and useful global citizens. The school provides a safe, positive and enjoyable environments for the students entrusted to us. It has well-ventilated classrooms, state of the art teaching and learning aids, computer laboratories and e-libraries. Our class groups are small to ensure a child-centered learning approach for the realization of our short and long term goals.
BBIS is situated in a quiet and spacious site adjacent to Tilapia House in Teshie-Nungua Estates.
The aim of the school is to foster unity and oneness among Ghanaians through education. It covers the whole aggregate of human life physical, spiritual, intellectual, moral, domestic and social in order to relate, regulate and perfect it in accordance with example and teaching of Christ.
The first batch of pupils consisted of six pupils. The school which now has a population of more than 700 is noted for its academic excellence and moral uprightness. There are three streams of most of classes starting from Crèche to Junior High.
BBIS takes pride in the things that make us unique and outstanding in the educational sector. These include:
- A close student and faculty relationship; that creates an environment of mutual respect and trust
- Well-qualified teachers who inspire student learning
- A learning environment which enables students to take responsibility for their behaviour, make good decisions and grow in wisdom and maturity
- An emphasis upon respect, reverence and celebration of our human and cultural diversity
- An environment for independent, critical and creative thinking which stimulates students’ capacity to develop
- Vibrant athletics and after-school activities
- Personal and career counselling
- A beautiful and safe compound to ensure psychological development of students
- At most only 25 pupils/students per class
- Special studios for visual and performing arts